Pages

5.13.2013

my trip to Huntington, WV

I was going to write a "Survivor 26" recap today, but I have so much to talk about, and I missed the first ten minutes of last night's finale, so that probably won't be up until tomorrow or Wednesday.

Last weekend, I went to Huntington, West Virginia. I went with my sister so we could visit our grandparents. It was quick trip; we left around 5pm Thursday afternoon and got back Saturday evening. It was nice being away from Nashville and laying low, not having to worry about much.

I wanted to take more pictures, especially since the weather was perfect those days. (Once we hit Lexington, KY, though, that's when we hit nasty weather.)



The weather as I'm driving from my apartment to my sister's house.


Instagram'd

My sister and her dog.

I don't remember why I took this picture.

Zeus!

That's my sister's dog.
He's an American Eskimo, though he's a bit genetically messed up.
He was a great dog, except for when he saw my Grandma's cats.

Instagram'd.

He was waiting for his Mommy to get back.

Rufus!

That's my Grandma's cat.
I love orange tabby's, they are absolute sweethearts.  

Pizza.

We got pizza from "Monty's Pizza". 
My family is in LOVE with this pizza! 
We get it every time we go to Huntington. 
It's good pizza, but it's not my favorite.  

Instagram'd...and sideways.

Cat on the hood of a car.
Flash, without flash.

The morning my sister and I left.
I think my grandparent's neighborhood is so pretty.

Pretty hills of Kentucky.

More scenery of Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment