Pages

4.27.2013

#appreview - Yahoo! Weather (iPhone)


Today, I'd like to talk about this app I recently found called "Yahoo! Weather". It's probably the coolest and best weather app I've ever seen.

I will be posting a lot of pictures of this app, only because I love it, and I think you'll love it, too.




Like with your basic weather app, you can add cities to see the weather for. I watch four cities: Nashville, Tokyo, Paris, and Cape Town. This was the weather for the four cities last night.

A bigger version of the four cities.


Took this while switching between the two cities. It meant to be a picture of only Tokyo but somehow I ended up taking this while switching between Tokyo and Paris.


The 5-day forecast for my four cities.


This is what I woke up to this morning.



This is what I love about this app. Thanks to Flickr, you can see spectacular pictures of your favorite cities. Come rain, snow, sleet, or sunshine, there's a picture for everything.


Now, I'll be showing you the current weather in Nashville.

It's raining in Nashville.

5-day forecast.

Details for today's weather. Rain, rain, rain.

More rain.

There's not that much wind right now.


The app is free, and is available in all app stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment