Pages

8.21.2013

daiso charcoal natural pack face mask

Look at this cutie!

Two weeks ago, when I was decided upon going on a cosmetics haul, I stumbled upon this item. I'm not sure how I stumbled upon this page - I think I was searching for some sort of facial cleanser - but I'm glad I did. I'm always up for trying new and unique items, and this is definitely "new" (as in, it's new to me) and unique!

Even though I received this in the mail a week ago, I didn't try it until last night. Why, I'm not sure, but I figured, I wasn't going to let this collect dust any longer!



Front and Back.

No English instructions for this one! But that's okay, because I looked up reviews of this product before purchasing this (and thankfully those have "instructions"). Plus, even if I didn't know much about this, I figured it would be one of those self-explanatory items - put it on your face, leave it on for a while, and take it off!

My face!

Instagram'd. 

I'm not sure why I made that face, instead of just smiling... Oh, I like how I look, especially my eyes! (The black mask and the blue shirt really compliment my eyes.) I left this on for about 15 minutes. I could feel the mask tightening within the first five minutes, and it definitely became harder and harder to talk within the 15 minutes I was wearing this mask.

Unlike other masks I put on my face, this doesn't crumble up. Even when I talked, it didn't crumble up and make my face look like a crumbling piece of china! Now, you'll see that I didn't even put on a whole lot on my face. Honestly, as I was applying this, I felt like I was using a lot of the product, and that the bottle was emptying quick! I realized later I probably didn't use much as it was. Because I have sensitive skin, I also figured I shouldn't use quite as much.

In the description on the eBay listing, it describes that, for people with sensitive skin, an essence should be first used before the product. Well, I'm someone who jumps right into a product, and I can say that this product did not hurt my skin at all. Now, my skin did become a bit reddened after taking off the mask, but that was because the parts of my skin where the product only had a small amount really stuck to my skin. It's recommended that you either peel or or rinse off the mask. It peels off quite nicely, only if you have an ample amount on your skin. I used an exfoliating cloth to take the rest of the mask off, and it came of quite smoothly.

The remains.

It didn't come off quite as nice as I expected, and saw in other reviews, but I didn't put much on my face, either...

I love this product. It's not one I'll be using everyday - I'd run out of it quick, and it's only recommended for use once a week. This product left my face very soft, and it felt so much cleaner afterwards. I'm excited about using this product next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment