Pages

5.27.2013

#favoritepictures - Japan (2008)

Shibuya


I first traveled to Japan in 2008, after I graduated high school. I was fortunate enough to be able to stay for a little under three weeks between June and July. I've mostly stayed in the Tokyo area during my three trips, but I've never left the Kanto region. 

Today, I'll be showing you some of the favorite pictures I took during my first trip to Japan.


 
The first picture I took in Japan. 
This is Kaminarimon in Asakusa. 

My first Ayu concert. 
I took this very quickly because cameras are technically forbidden at concerts, hence the blurry quality.

A cone statue in Chinatown (Yokohama).

A building along the Sumida River in Tokyo. 
I absolutely love the mural on the side of the building.

View of the Tokyo Tower from the Sumida River.

Odaiba

Tanabata Festival

Tanabata Festival

Tokyo Disney Resort
Ceiling of Stamps

Goofy and Max
I've been to 4/5 Disney parks (Tokyo Disney Resort, Disney World, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris), 
and I've only seen Max at Tokyo Disneyland. 
(A Goofy Movie is one of my favorite Disney movies. I love Max.)
 
When my friend and I sang a Disney medley at karaoke, Nashville popped up in the background. 
How random. 




And voila! I wasn't the best at taking pictures then, so my next two trip's (especially last years, where I took over 1000 pictures) have better pictures.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment