Pages

4.10.2013

j-pop empress ayumi hamasaki's 15th anniversary!

Two days ago (I know, two days ago, I apologize for being super late on here) was my favorite singer's 15th anniversary in the music business!

On the 8th, she released her "15th anniversary song", entitled "Tell All". Check it out!

Click here to listen!

It's a great song, with slow and quiet verses and big, rockin' choruses. Some people haven't been too fond of the transition. I think the transitions are fine, and honestly, this isn't the first time she's done that. ("Free&Easy" is another song that has quiet choruses and a louder and faster chorus.) But hey, to each their own!

Here is the post for her upcoming tour, "A BEST LIVE":

And this is another picture promoting that tour (featuring her dance troupe):

I love both of those pictures! She's already released two albums this year (well, one compilation album and one studio album) and two concert DVD's this year... Even though she has yet to release a physical single, it's only April, so we still have eight months left in the year. I can't wait to hear more about the tour, which starts this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment