Pages

4.06.2013

#appreview - "HAPPINESScam"

In honor of Tokyo Disneyland's 30th Anniversary ("The Happiness Year", as they're calling it), TDL has released a new camera app, "HAPPINESScam"!

I don't remember how I stumbled upon it, but I'm glad I did. You can add Disney-themed backgrounds to your pictures! Whether or not you're actually at any of the Disney parks, your pictures will transform into creative pictures based on areas at the happiest places on Earth.

Because this is a Japanese app, it is entirely in Japanese. I can read some characters in Japanese, but honestly, I can speak it better than I can read it. (Note: I'm better at random words than I am at actual sentences.) After fiddling around with the app, I am here to show you how to work this app!

"The Happiness Year"



Main Menu
Where you can see previously taken pictures!

Click on the "camera" button to get started!

What a terrible picture day.

Once you've taken the picture, you'll see various picture settings.
This is like Instagram - take/pick a picture, pick a setting, and preview how it'll look.


Setting #1

A setting based on "The Little Mermaid", I'd say.
Bubbles shoot from the middle of the screen.

Setting #2
A "Tron"/Tomorrowland setting.

Setting #3
Not sure what to lable this setting...
The first time I used this, I had bear ears. Now I have cat-like ears?

Setting #4

The "Tiki Room"-type setting.
The effect laser-type eyes. I should make an X-Men pose with that setting!

Setting #5I don't have one with an effect because it went by a little too quickly for a screenshot. Sorry!

Setting not available

There are five more settings, but those won't be availble until April 15.

Now, onto saving an image!

The menu for saving pictures.
Can't read it? Neither can I.

The first option will save your picture and go back to the camera to take another one.

Care to share?

You can post your pictures to Facebook, Twitter, Mixi, or LINE!

E-mail

You can e-mail your picture. It will show you where your picture is being sent from. I haven't tried this option yet, but I think you can change the e-mail it's being sent from. It might have to already be attached to your phone, but again, I'm not sure.

The last and fourth option is to save the picture to both the app and your phone.


These are just the basics for this application. You can delete your pictures, share them after you've saved them etc. Once you get the hang of which button does what, this app is really easy to use. If you have any questions, please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment