Pages

3.27.2013

hello!....again!

Another day, another blog...

I've attempted this several times over the years. (Let's just say this, and whether or not this reveals my age, I was around for the Xanga days.) LiveJournal was a more recent attempt, but I really didn't have much to say at the time. 

I like to look at other blogs, and the ones that look nice and are just amazing... I'm jealous of those! I've always wanted one like that, and I hope I can make this into a good blog! Plus, I figure starting this will be a good thing for me. I want to try new things, do new things, and just be a better person this year.

Some things I'll be discussing on here include:
-television (my attempt to watch it, anyway)
-movies (I'm going to a screening of "Evil Dead" tomorrow!)
-music (I like everything from all around the world)
-makeup
-food
-traveling (I absolutely LOVE to travel!)

I'll throw in some other things here and there as well. (I probably won't talk too much about work, I like to avoid lawsuits and people of high importance talking down to me). I'll end this here, and I'm excited about the adventures this blog will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment